ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBM - Bracknell Bowling Meet

Petrol Blue 182.
Trying to think of different things to do, thought this may be good!

Hollywood bowl at the point, think its about £3 a game in the evening, will have to double check.

would be in the evening of a week day, possibly a monday? where would that sit for others? would any one be intersted?

1. Couzens

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Terry%20Tibbs.jpg

:p

1.5dci
I'll check I might be free to pop up.
Also start of the month I should still have money... unless the MOT next week goes badly

ed: umm, just realised i'll need to work out where Bracknell is too... is it easy to find the bowling place?

Last edited:
  Audi A3
I'll check I might be free to pop up.
Also start of the month I should still have money... unless the MOT next week goes badly

ed: umm, just realised i'll need to work out where Bracknell is too... is it easy to find the bowling place?

fairly easy the post codes : RG12 1EN

1.5dci
fairly easy the post codes : RG12 1EN

kwl, well if i can make it i'll put it in the satnav and hopefully get there.

I'll be fine as long as the satnav doesn't go to a back entrance or something, and there aren't massive roundabouts with a million and one exits... then again was advised if i took them a bit slower I could probs have time to work out which is which!