ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just watched the live stream from E.A at gamescom. This game is going to be so awesome. Real world wave simulation in maps, and huge frigates can run ashore lol. Sure the videos will surface shortly.

EDIT:

whoa_gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  Not a 320d
Looks like BF3 to me.

Ill buy it and have a go on single player. But I am too old to play online. my brain doesnt work as fast anymore after a day at work.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[video=youtube_share;GG362yI0XOg]http://youtu.be/GG362yI0XOg[/video]

interesting comment on the reloading, you can't reload half way through your main gun clip unless swap to pistol or fully empty your main gun clip. If that's how i heard it right

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
as far as i know you will rent servers on it. I'll be getting one :) So so many unlocks to be had even on the knifes. It's going to be HUGE of a game

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'll not be renting one again but I'll gladly take admin rights, lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah that's nee bother. I'll be getting all the map packs on this one like. Really looking forward to the Stream function, record your footage.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That attack boat looks good. No risk of getting C4'd or driving over mines either.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Don't really understand what that reloading rubbish is all about. So, if you have a normal assault rifle, 30/31 bullets, you kill one or 2 enemies, drops down to 15/20 or so bullets, you look at the minimap and see 2 enemies around the corner, what are you meant to do?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There's got to be something wrong there, surely that can't be right? Lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just come off my first round on BF3 in literally months and I'm SO hoping that BF4 addresses many of the previous games' silly issues.

DICE/EA - Vehicles are crucial to this game. This is what makes it far superior than COD and its associated minions. But you have to get it right. None of this infinite ammo bulls**t that exists - vehicles MUST reload at various points. Time and again, the two T-90s on the game I just finished, simply hurled shell after shell into the same spot where our Abrams respawned. This isn't base rape - this is just taking advantage of the ludicrous possibility of having weapons that never run out of ammo. We were a piss-poor team to be fair, but once the T-90s got bored of destroying an unoccupied American tank for the fourteenth time, they turned their attentions elsewhere. I nabbed the next respawn, performed a wide flanking move and nailed one of the T-90s in the ass. I bailed before dying and the other T-90 was soon killed too.

But it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Make vehicles reload. There are positions on the map(s) that are very easily defended an unlimited firing tanks simply become slightly movable fixed emplacements.

I'm also really concerned that BF4 will not reduce the amount of unlocks, but more likely increase them exponentially. Do we really need the ability to paint a red snakeskin effect on the side of my MP7, FFS? :S

​D.