ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I jumped straight in an attack chopper after being on BF3 maybe a year ago. Not forgotten how to fly :smiley:

Impreza & Clio 172
Its flying the F-35 or warthog that has got me stuck at the moment maps seem to small to make use of them without crashing lol

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'd either stick with fighting choppers and other jets, or making sure you have air to surface missiles to destroy tanks etc.

Astra VXR NBG ED
I had BF2 and then 3 on 360. Stopped playing because I didn't upgrade to next gen till like 3 weeks ago. Now got a ps4 and got BF4. Really struggling with the maps but I guess I just need get to know them and take the pain in the short term.

What are the best game modes to rank up? Team death match is too much like COD. I like a good camp with a sniper!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Team death match isn't the best mode to rank up. Conquest for eg is, try conquest small which I prefer. Just try different guns to start off with and get unlocks and battle packs and once when you find the perfect set up keep using it and you'll get more confidence and get more points n kills and get you on top off leaderboard..
Add me if you want any help or join in the squad. I'm on quit a lot at the minute. I'm averaging about 10,000 to15,000 points a game

LordGedi is my psn

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I had BF2 and then 3 on 360. Stopped playing because I didn't upgrade to next gen till like 3 weeks ago. Now got a ps4 and got BF4. Really struggling with the maps but I guess I just need get to know them and take the pain in the short term.

What are the best game modes to rank up? Team death match is too much like COD. I like a good camp with a sniper!

Sack the sniping off, waste of time really. Unless your being an aggressive sniper getting up close and not sitting miles away hitting the odd target.

Get into conquest with a decent squad, Stick a XP boost on and PTFO and you will rank up in no time.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
There's another one you might like, Obliteration iirc I quit like that one too. Rush on BF4 isn't the same I think than BF3 I really like Rush on 3 but not any more I much prefer conquest on 4.

yeah the only way to rank up is to capture and play the objectives and play aggressive

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Conquest is my game of choice too.

Conquest on flood zone, jump in the little bird and your good to go.
It's nimble enough to take the flags quite easily.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Going to need some players on the PS4 to kick start my server, need some SWET wannabies lol. Let me know what maps you like see if I can add them on my server, conquest small of course :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I need some help on my rented server. What i would like is a mixture off Classic the normal standard maps plus some from each of the other map packs all in one rotation. It can be done but it has to be Official, i have tried to get Official but i can't i can only get Ranked as the Server Type. I've noticed that other servers have done this having a Official Server and having a mixed classic and DLC rotation but i tried and not sure if it can be done now or you could do it ages ago.

I'm starting to get more people on my server only when it's playing normal classic maps on "Official" when i change it to play other map packs almost half don't have the map packs so my server gets much quieter.

Anyone know how it can be done, i've looked a bit on the tinternet and can't find precise how it can be done

This is now just £2.99 in Argos for the PS3. After years of COD this makes a nice change, especially for the price of a pint, brand new.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Not bad at all the price brand new, cracking game like. Need way more practice on the dlc maps , I know some but there's so many nuts and crannys where people sit and camp I'm not clued up on and get shot at like on Pearl Market.

I'm ranked 139 now half way through this rank, 100% xp weekend too so shouldn't take long to max out rank to 140

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You're quite witty for a Scot.

I'll smash it / you this weekend if you fancy? I enjoy this game everytime after 1hr but that initial effort to get back into it always seems like such a mountain.
Yeah I'm about at stages through the weekend mate, Sunday evening works best for moi.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Be canny if can get a few more people on here playing as a squad, haven't been on past week after reaching rank of 140. Not great playing with a noob squad or team
PSN LordGedi

Astra VXR NBG ED
Christ I only just figured out how to activate my XP boosts!

So instead of just selecting my prefered weaponry I'm going through all the classes trying to unlock as much as possible which is working well. I just need to be getting quite a few battle packs to unlock the rest!

I find myself up until stupid o clock on this too!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah it took me a month or two before I found out how to activate the battle packs . It does help going through the gun assignments unlocking the packs and stuff. Also you'll find out which gun you like best and what grip and scope you like.

I like the Ergo grip with the Kobra sight with the Silencer with extended amo set up. I've recently unlocked the Venom iirc camo it looks awesome imo.

I'm going to start and record some games and get them on YouTube, I never got to suss how to use the Share record button properly. I'll have a attemp tomorrow

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah it was me, I'm on now but haven't been on for 3 weeks and my eyes haven't adjusted to the game yet. Be on tomorrow like

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The first few games I was like 'this isn't cod'. Got back into it in the last game but was finding it hard work.

@Geddes as good as I thought you were :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Thanks for the few games there. Had a couple good clan players on the other team which didn't help for us. There's a couple good players I've met on the game who'll join me when I'm on.

I found it really hard adjusting from COD and BF every other day. Once you stick to the one game you'll get use to the gameplay easier

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm a bit better than what you saw tonight, my eyes aren't razor sharp on the reflexes from looking around the screen with having a few weeks off the game. I should be back to normal tomorrow hopefully. Eyes seem tired that's all. Thanks though I'm pretty much top player all the time.

I tend to keep away from big clan team servers if there's only me. Pretty much all the time people switch team so all the best high rankers are on one team and the poor players are on the other team so I tend to keep away from clan wars. That's why I bail out and try another server

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Was good fun. Forgot how good the game is really. COD is fun/annoying, this takes a bit more think time

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Was good fun. Forgot how good the game is really. COD is fun/annoying, this takes a bit more think time
It's more real life say firing a sniper rifle predicting where they'll be with the arc of the round and when I was in the tank shot rounds and shot down 2 attack helicopters knowing where they'll be 1 sec later . So much more skill involved

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I stopped playing COD after Black Ops 1 due to rage issues, then swapped to Battlefield that started well and eventually turned into rage, so quit that too. This is the first time i've played online for about 2 years haha, rusty to say the least.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
There was a guy who just kept on getting me, or so it seemed. I thought it was someone off here for some reason lol. @Geddes very kindly shot me, but I think he was being nice lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
There was a guy who just kept on getting me, or so it seemed. I thought it was someone off here for some reason lol. @Geddes very kindly shot me, but I think he was being nice lol
I was I saw a guy with a sniper rifle I could of easily snuck up and got your dog tags but needed a extra kill lol. Yeah I get rage when the same guy gets me like 4 or so straight kills, a month ago a guy got me 8 straight kills, he camped lying down at a base on Rogue Transmission he moved ever so slightly, he moved after the kill cam finished. I was fuming. Some games it works both ways I've seen a few where I look I killed someone 5-1 say. I find the people around 40-80 the hardest to kill, I find you can't predict where they camping and hiding behind boxes, the more experience you don't tend to do that