ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking forward to seeing what the next big update and DLC is going to be.

By the sounds of it the DLC is going to be sizeable, Potential Nighttime maps and community designed maps. Really hope they stick a couple of the older BF maps in it as well!

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Have you guys seen Battlefield Hardline? Its set in the modern day and its basically Cops Vs Criminals, looks good.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
@MarcJP i think you were in one of the games i was in the other night with a few of my mates, Apologies i didn't notice til i was leaving. Next time we are on ill get you an invite into our party and squad.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking forward to seeing what the next big update and DLC is going to be.

By the sounds of it the DLC is going to be sizeable, Potential Nighttime maps and community designed maps. Really hope they stick a couple of the older BF maps in it as well!
I'd love some of the BC2 maps, that'd be incredible!

^^
Errrr yeah.

Me and @MarcJP had a few games over the weekend. No 1 & 2 ey Marc :wink:

Keen to get a 4 man squad together!!

Yep, we rocked that server. I played again later last night and was dismally bad though. I'm online with my mate once I finish work tonight, but it won't be until about half 11.

@MarcJP i think you were in one of the games i was in the other night with a few of my mates, Apologies i didn't notice til i was leaving. Next time we are on ill get you an invite into our party and squad.

That's okay mate, I didn't notice - as @banther will tell you, I never check the scoreboard. I probably sucked, though.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I started playing this a few weeks ago, I absolutely loved BF2 and 3 but have only recently got a next gen console. Conquest is awesome, do many people play on here (PS4?)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I'd love some of the BC2 maps, that'd be incredible!

Yep, we rocked that server. I played again later last night and was dismally bad though. I'm online with my mate once I finish work tonight, but it won't be until about half 11.

That's okay mate, I didn't notice - as @banther will tell you, I never check the scoreboard. I probably sucked, though.

Yeah keen to 11.30

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What bug is that?

Campaign progress resets when you quit the game.
Got halfway through the other night on difficult. Thought I'd have an hour on MP before going to bed. Went back to the game the next day and it started me from the beginning.

Had the same issue when the game launched.

Also - I just went to have a few games on the newer maps. Not one person playing them. 5 different attempts at joining various maps and I was the only player. Managed to find some players on Chain link (?) in a China map.

I was on last night, really enjoying it as well. Finally started using the boosts and went from about level 35-41 quite easily!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I managed to hit 105 last night. Had a few good games, I'm finding some servers really laggy at times though, which is starting to get really frustrating!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Scar is awesome or atleast was on the xbox 360 a bit ago. Small clip but good damage.

Would anyone be selling a copy for the ps4?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
ok cheers. Newb question. Can buy the game through the console that way?

Awaits 'Step away from the playstation' remarks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Right I've put it off aslong as I can but I will be buying the game. Had a look and its on the ps store for £22, assume that's tge basic addition. Which have people bought or best value etc.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Right I've put it off aslong as I can but I will be buying the game. Had a look and its on the ps store for £22, assume that's tge basic addition. Which have people bought or best value etc.

That's the premium edition afaik. That's the one I got anyway. £22.50 with the ps+ discount it was.
Main game plus all of the added map packs and. A load of battle packs (you have to download then separately though through the game)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
For the money that seems pretty good too. Missed playing the game, be nice to see the difference to the Xbox 360

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think there might be one more map pack coming too but not 100% sure.

The price is valid until March 5th I think after having a quick look.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Took me about 4 hours I think for the game and update file. Another 5 or so for the rest of the maps but I left that overnight so not sure exactly.
My internet isn't the best though.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I think there might be one more map pack coming too but not 100% sure.

The price is valid until March 5th I think after having a quick look.
AFAIK they haven't officially announced anything as of yet but its looking almost certain that some sort of DLC will be out in the near future, Hopefully this month.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just lol at this. Tried downloading it since yesterday on and off as I'm in work. Just put it on

98A6A35D-36F3-48BF-AC27-4B3BE662CC08_zpspmubp11b.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just rang sky. Download speed 0.3, May aswell be zero tbh. He said over the next ten days they will try and stabilise/increase the speed. I smell bs, but we shall see

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ooft unlucky.

Are you going to leave it in rest mode then while you are asleep/ out to finish downloading?

Mines bad but not that bad...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh no idea, just keep downloading until it works whilst I'm at home. I asked what's good for our area, 3mb. National best, 19 ish. Flol.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Massive update coming in the very near future, Sounds like the whole game is going to be hugely improved and much better to play. Loads of nice little touches being added. Im looking forward to the customisable HUDS/Reticules and red dots. Being able to custom choose colours for different hit markers is a great addition as well.

Now lets hope the DLC won't be far behind it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's not downloading, well it is but stupidly slow, then stops and goes back to the beginning. I'm assuming it's because of my lack of download speed??