ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah its a big change, mate. Biggest being things like bullet drop and the fact there arent hundreds of people for you to kill per game. I made the switch to BF3 and havent looked back.

You'll be surprised how quickly you level up the kits. I barely use recon and its levelled to maximum. I think Ive only put 30 hours into the game.

I dont have infinity either - pain in the ass!!

Yeah, our village is supposed to be getting it this spring. Backwards Oxfordshire :(

I've started unlocking carbines. In BC2 I only ever played Recon but I've been mainly Engineer this time out. Last night I ranked from level 2 to about 7 in a matter of 2 hours. Today though, absolutely nothing.

One of the biggest thing you will need is patience - to learn the maps and the kits. Don't expect to run around and get a kill in 10 seconds, die and respawn...it's a tactical wargame not an arcade FPS.

I get that, and I don't play in the same style that I would CoD. But even so, I'm still getting bumfucked at every opportunity, even if I get the initial element of surprise on someone.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Internet connection doesn't make a difference, i get around 0.9MB and some of the guys I game with are running fibre optic and we suffer the same issues.

What issues? Similar to the story I described, or something else?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What issues? Similar to the story I described, or something else?
I usually call them "bullsh*t deaths" LOL. Running from enemy fire and being killed even though I've ran around a corner is the main one for me. When trying out new guns/combos I've found that I sometimes get killed even when I'm hitting the enemy first, but that could be down to me not being used to the accuracy or recoil of the new gun.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Connection is stable, running at about 15mb/s here (no Infinity here yet).

No upgraded mines, that's the other annoying thing. My kit is s**t. And nothing decent is unlocking.

I'm probably struggling because I'm so used to CoD. I never really got into Bf3, and because I'm a little late to the party on Bf4, I'm finding it even harder to get settled in and used to the game. The Test Range is useless to learn with, too.

Run support on metro RU team and just slap out ammo boxes you'll never it up in no time, same for medic just play locker and dash put medic packs.

General levelling just be sweaty with the AA I have 12 service stars with that lol

Mito Sportiva 135
New Naval Strike maps look and sound cool - plus the new carrier assault mode already detailed

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/naval-strike-maps/

Have to say I am pleased I got premium, feel like I get quite a lot of stuff for it with the battlepacks, early map releases, XP events etc.

Only thing the game is working is it being able to not be buggy as hell. I think I only start and finish about 1 in 4 maps now - crazily bad.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
YES!! finally got MVP with my highest ever score of 11000 on 500 ticket.

Sorry - this excites me. Never got that before. With only 14 kills too.

You must really suck dude, I've had 2 mvp medals so far. Play Monday night with me and a chum of mine. We'll win you some games.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Oh I win GAMES a lot. But I'm no good at shooting people. I just PTO

Can you snipe? I got the SRR really quick by playing yet again metro hc as one hit kill, just camp and back and take everyone out without fear of ambush. Pretty epic gun with range finder and ballistic, my mate got a 1200+m head shot the other day apparently. Need to check his stats tomorrow to verify though.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Can you snipe? I got the SRR really quick by playing yet again metro hc as one hit kill, just camp and back and take everyone out without fear of ambush. Pretty epic gun with range finder and ballistic, my mate got a 1200+m head shot the other day apparently. Need to check his stats tomorrow to verify though.

Nope!!!

I play HC conquest. Normally get 5-9000 points a game. Normally top 4 in my team at least.

I just suck at pulling the trigger so make up for it with vehicles and capturing bases. 380 + so far haha

just checked my stats and my longest headshot is 1493

what are these battle packs? i've got 35 unopened packs

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah I know it's been a while had a lot off stuff going on. I'll be up and about round 09:00 so after then really.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I started my download at 7am and it said 27 hours left lol. Down to 13 hours left now, go figure.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I started downloading mine this morning, left the ps4 on while I'm in work = Minimal delay :approve:

I'll be on from around 8pm tonight if anybody's on PS4

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Is this patch an update for the new packs?
I had a blast the other day and got back in to it. Lag and crash free after the first game.
Still not sure if I'll go for premium yet. Knowing my luck, I'll buy it then it will come free on PS+!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had just the one game on the naval pack and I quit liked it. Still rubber banding like which is not good for me

Mito Sportiva 135
Not got Naval Strike yet, I'll get it tonight.

Although having said that I am getting so tired with the increased number of crashes. Probably 1 in 3 games now it goes - totally ruins your enjoyment and have to restart my Xbox.

After it crashed last night I made the mistake of switching to Dark Souls. This did not improve my mood!!!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
How the f**k do you download it on xbone? I have premium just got home and it's not in the store, maps are present but no servers?

Mito Sportiva 135
How the f**k do you download it on xbone? I have premium just got home and it's not in the store, maps are present but no servers?

On 360 I just go into the store and it's on there - so not sure why it's not on One.

I noticed the maps were on the server a while ago but couldn't select them.

Looking forward to this tonight! (assuming it works, which it wont)

Mini JCW
Latest patch and naval strike being downloaded.

Apparently they've reduced the damaged from mini grenades and increased the reload time for grenade launchers.

About f*cking time.

White APE
Been playing carrier assault this evening. Seems a little easy tbh. Tends to be one sided controlling the silos and it's a piece off piss attacking the 2 M COMS when you get on board.