ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 2 - Project Reality

BMW E92/Audi S3
Yes I know its ancient but does anyone still play it here with the Project Reality add on??

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Played it a while back, is pretty good to be fair but never spent the time figuring it out. Its a bit more drawn out than bf2, so thats always got my attention.

Point of existence is pretty good too.

Integra Type-R DC2
Yeah. PoE is really good. Plays in near enough the same way as standard BF2, just has completely new maps, vehicles, guns etc etc, along with a bunch of cool features.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Yeah. PoE is really good. Plays in near enough the same way as standard BF2, just has completely new maps, vehicles, guns etc etc, along with a bunch of cool features.

Yea, +1. Think the sfx are better in it too. Am gutted i cant play anymore :dead:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
One of my favourite mods of the BF series was Battlegroup'42 for BF1942. That was just brilliant. I can't believe those guys ploughed so much time and effort into something that was given away for free. :)

D.