ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
No not atall. One of the biggest asses Is waiting on the load game screen. Sometimes it feels you can cat nap for 20mins.

It's okay for the new people, suspense and all that but it's a real ass tbh/impatient.com

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
No not atall. One of the biggest asses Is waiting on the load game screen. Sometimes it feels you can cat nap for 20mins.

It's okay for the new people, suspense and all that but it's a real ass tbh/impatient.com
Shame you can't rank up on the loading screen as you would be master prestige

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep. Well worth it for £35 TBH. Great game, quite a few of us playing it on XB1 these days too.

Clio 1.2 16v
Just watched some of his other videos, ridiculously good, some of his scores are nuts too how anyone goes 80-3 running around like a madman with a sniper il never know

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Like that pamaj guy on YouTube, really like his videos.

But like you say watching his videos it's borderline hacking what he's doing. I appreciate it's not that

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member

WOW this is impressive

Nah I call BS.

One shot kill on every person, even when he shoots them in the leg.
He's barely even aiming the gun, just zooming in and pointing at them.

No adjustment for bullet-drop either, just points the gun at them from the other side of the map and instantly kills.

Clio 1.2 16v
I think the sweet spot for the sniper hes using is about 80 - 120 metres, anything chest and above is a one shot kill, he does miss a shot in one of the clips, maybe the person he shot in the leg already had reduced health? You can zone in your scope to 150 metres also to reduce bullet drop

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Had some really good games last night, me and my brother 1 & 2 in a fair few of them :cool:. I then played on past being tired and finished a game with a negative KDR 😞

31155038155_c289ce7d58_z.jpg
2016-11-21_12-59-38 by terry clarke, on Flickr

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
There aren't many games I don't finish top in. And my squad mates (friends) always fill the rest of the top.
XBOX1 if anyone wants to win [emoji23]

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Domination seems to be the only game mode I don't just get slaughtered in. What guns are people using?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I'm quite liking the Mondragon Sniper for the medic and the M1909 Benet-Mercie Telescopic as the Support.

The Shotguns used by the Assault needs some work, I got taken out the other day from quite a distance with one blast of a shotgun

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm quite liking the Mondragon Sniper for the medic and the M1909 Benet-Mercie Telescopic as the Support.

The Shotguns used by the Assault needs some work, I got taken out the other day from quite a distance with one blast of a shotgun

I was using the mp18 optical at first with some success but seemed to get worse so changed to using the m97 trench gun and the cei rigotti factory gun and seem to do a bit better. A 0.66 K/D would say otherwise though.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
The Automatico is pretty good, you can properly hose someone down with it.
Crap accuracy though so you might do better with the shotgun.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Isn't there some solid slug upgrade for the shotguns? Supposed to make them potent in the mid-range.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The Automatico is pretty good, you can properly hose someone down with it.
Crap accuracy though so you might do better with the shotgun.

Ah yeah I have been killed by that a few times. Think I need to unlock it though.