ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Had a quick go on the war stories tonight, pretty good stuff. Of course a quick go was about 2.5hrs :sleeping:

I'm getting bit better lol had a 12-1 on domination and adjusted my sensitivity a bit to suit.

I'm ranking up but ranking up the class is taking ages!!

I don't know why, just sounds wrong. I guarantee I'll be using it by accident at work and get ripped for it! Anyone on Xbox now?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Were you good at bf4? I was pretty good on the beta, can't see it changing too much. The game etc

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm struggling to get a game tonight, anyone else having trouble? :expressionless:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Killed someone with the medical syringe earlier then T bagged him. Don't think he was pleased.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Only played a bit of the campaign so far. It has to be the first FPS game that I've ever played where you get to fly as a pidgeon!

So far so good though - it does feel quite intense. Strangely, I'm having trouble picking up weapons? It defaults to MMB, but that doesn't appear to work?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Bf4 i can use either pretty well, imo.

So far and in the beta sniping is my go to set up. Will keep trying the other classes and im impressed the amount of times i've actually been revived, not ignored.

Although i find requestiong ammo etc a royal pain in the ass

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bf4 i can use either pretty well, imo.

So far and in the beta sniping is my go to set up. Will keep trying the other classes and im impressed the amount of times i've actually been revived, not ignored.

Although i find requestiong ammo etc a royal pain in the ass

I can find myself falling into the tank/anti-tank role with this. Such a role, or that of the engineer, has always been my favourite. They tend to be the more ignored classes within BF and as such, can make a real difference to your team when the opposition uses lots of vehicles. Nothing is better for me in BF when one particular tank is a right PITA and you manage to sneak in close and blow the thing up.

I never really understood the aversion in using the AA tanks in BF4 either? They were epic - far more nimble than the regular tanks and their rapid fire cannon were adept at dropping aircraft and chewing up infantry. Even if you didn't down an aircraft, you were often enough of a threat for it to retreat for a short while. Probably my favourite BF vehicle yet after the hover tanks of BF2142.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I can find myself falling into the tank/anti-tank role with this. Such a role, or that of the engineer, has always been my favourite. They tend to be the more ignored classes within BF and as such, can make a real difference to your team when the opposition uses lots of vehicles. Nothing is better for me in BF when one particular tank is a right PITA and you manage to sneak in close and blow the thing up.

I never really understood the aversion in using the AA tanks in BF4 either? They were epic - far more nimble than the regular tanks and their rapid fire cannon were adept at dropping aircraft and chewing up infantry. Even if you didn't down an aircraft, you were often enough of a threat for it to retreat for a short while. Probably my favourite BF vehicle yet after the hover tanks of BF2142.

See the AA tank in bf4 is epic at taking down heli's. Where as it seems to take way too long to kill infantry lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Same with the machine guns on the tanks, absolute w**k at the best of times

For the secondary gunner that is.

Last game on bf1 was a big ass town map, c was on the bridge. Just broke even I think we a half decent score. Was hard work though, 2 am ish probably contributed lol

I was trying the medic class and did ok, but I'm close to ranking up in assualt so might have to stick with it to see what the next tier of guns are like!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Last game on bf1 was a big ass town map, c was on the bridge. Just broke even I think we a half decent score. Was hard work though, 2 am ish probably contributed lol

That map is a total b*****d for people sitting in buildings and sniping out the window.
Getting in a tank and smashing a few rounds through the building is quite satisfying though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh i never had that issue with snipers, more ground people and one of those stupid ass tanks :(

The graphics and maps are superb

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That map is a total b*****d for people sitting in buildings and sniping out the window.
Getting in a tank and smashing a few rounds through the building is quite satisfying though.

I f**king owned sniping on that map. Literally sat picking them off. 😂

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Check out my tank kills..
9d95a6a9d499bc694a65389c832519b7.jpg

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
What the hell. I'm so terrible at this game. I don't know what im doing either, no idea how to change my gun etc lol!