ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
There's a couple of clips where I'm on a decent klllstreak. Also fell to my death by accident where i was on a role too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here’s the full game from the video above with the Lewis Gun , was a decent game like.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Was back onto my main account, i was on a role with a good few games not sure if i was less pressured with not using my other YT account or what.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
On a roll with the MP18 Trench on suez, had another 2 kills before the start but it was a decent streak and i liked the bit where got 3 kills in the space of a couple secs.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I was playing BF1 on a PS4 round a friend's house last night, never played a Battlefield game on a console before and I don't think I ever will again. Aiming with sticks is the most difficult thing I've ever tried to do!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was playing BF1 on a PS4 round a friend's house last night, never played a Battlefield game on a console before and I don't think I ever will again. Aiming with sticks is the most difficult thing I've ever tried to do!
When i had no PS for a while i had a very quick go on PC and it was like alien to me, even when i was going from PS4 to PS5 controller getting use to the new thumbsticks too a couple weeks, i think i'm sorted now like. When i play BF and COD my sensitivity is like around 80% now and my mates don't like it that high to do with screen going far too quickly. I've just noticed a couple of youtubers getting some ideas and i see their sensitivity and there's is like 20%. I like looking around a lot and behind that's why mine is high

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
BF1 is one of my favourite ever games, trying to play it again after COD is so hard though. I just can't seem to get used to the movement/control in it. I can't work out whether I want to increase or decrease sensitivity either. Both seem to make it worse!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
BF1 is one of my favourite ever games, trying to play it again after COD is so hard though. I just can't seem to get used to the movement/control in it. I can't work out whether I want to increase or decrease sensitivity either. Both seem to make it worse!
yeah it does take a while to get use to it just give it time, i can see the movement difference from BF1 to BF4. I've always had mine really high even from MW2 days. When i came back to BF1 i had it on 85% sensitivity and dropped it to 80% and stuck with it. If you go up and down all the time it will mess up your muscle reflex.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
recorded this few days ago, joined a game and was using the Martini Henry got like a decent kill streak going with it, and later i picked up the Tank Hunter and got a few kills and shot down a couple planes lol and destoyed a tank, need ear plugs for those guns lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had my first go at Team Deathmatch today on BF1 and i did alright, got boyonet charged which is a bit humiliatiing like. my second game stright after which was much better but that'll go live few days time as there's better videos to post up in the next day or two with the new medic gun i've been trying out as i've never used it in the past and it's a beast.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
A game from last week which became live today. A decent game on Team Deatmatch.

I've just started to post up Red Dead Redemption 2 vidoes on my channel is anyone is intrested.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had a good game at Nivelle Nights with the Avtomat Trench and outplayed a few enemies in the trenches

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
One of my best game for a while on BF1 at Suez, had about a 20 streak with the Sentry Class and the rest with the Medic class

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Martini Henry sniping conquest gameplay. one of my best games using the sniper the whole game

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The fact that you even use thumbsticks in any FPS is still impressive!
I do ok like on my aiming, not bad considering I don’t play the game all day every day as you know I was on BF2142 all day even doing a few all nighters back in the day. Not now I’m not on the PlayStation as much now with my health issues past 10 years or so and with having Whipple Procedure done early this year and had covid recently been doing other things.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Definitely. You looking forward to the new game
Yeah definitely, fingers crossed be on first thing when it goes live and be streaming as much as I can too. I found it harder to get into BF4 and was easier to get back into BF1 with not been playing for a while. I still think 64 v 64 is too much for the game, should of stuck with 32 v 32

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I do ok like on my aiming, not bad considering I don’t play the game all day every day as you know I was on BF2142 all day even doing a few all nighters back in the day. Not now I’m not on the PlayStation as much now with my health issues past 10 years or so and with having Whipple Procedure done early this year and had covid recently been doing other things.
I knew nothing about the Whipple Procedure - wow. Sounds a complex and highly skilled process?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I knew nothing about the Whipple Procedure - wow. Sounds a complex and highly skilled process?
yeah it's a big operation, got to be very skilled for that job, was on the operation table about 8 or 9 hours iirc. Was really tough first week but got through it until got released from hospital few weeks later. Still kinda recovering from the operation, got a bit pain on my left side and need to take meds for the rest of my life for when i eat and drink due to the pancreas or lack of it. Got a really nice scar on my belly to show of to the ladies when i get the chance lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’m back on it today and by god the controls feel weird, need a fair few games to get back into it

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I reinstalled BF1 on a whim, purely to have another dabble at the excellent campaign mode, which I found much more enjoyable than that of BFV.

Seems strange that my PC takes a massive performance hit if I set it to run in DX12 and not DX11. Literally unplayable.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been playing on RDR2 quite a lot recently and less of BF1 and when I do pop on it I can tell I need practice. I’ve kinda given up on BF4 it’s even harder for me to get back into that. I’ve also been playing BF5 a few games with my mates as I had to reinstall the game and I forgot how boring the game is now.

here’s some games from a few weeks ago