ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bass in my car

base in my car

Hello All

im looking to put alittle bass into my car but i dont want a massive 12" sub in the boot. i have heard about subs that go under your seats but has anyone used them? im not looking for stacks of bass just alittle bit to support my summer tunage. Im also not wanting to make the car look silly with boot builds hence possible under seat subs?
WOuld be hugely greatful if people have heard of any or got one and prices would help to

cheers

I ment base very tired but well spotted

Last edited:
  mk2 clio 1.2
yeah alpine do a great 1 the SWD-1600 6.5" active sub built-in amp sounds great for that lil bit of xtra bass under your ass lol. you can pick 1 up 4 around £99

do you have any sites ive been looking everywhere including fleabay. i have found a clarion one off there but am unsure??

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
I've heard mixed reports about them - half the people you ask say they're pretty good, half say they are crap. I'm in the same position as you, don't want a boot full of sub box, so I've gone for a pair of Genesis 6 x 9 subs in an acoustic parcel shelf. Have a look on www.talkaudio.co.uk for more ideas.

so has anyone done this in there car then?? if so what are they like?? i dont want to waste my money on something i wont like

FF 182 w/cup packs
its only from my camera phone that didn't like the sunlight here, but its ok

Image016.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
that looks quite nice but im still thinking one under my seat???
Try just getting a normal sub. Not many people can review the under seat active ones for you. Have a look in the member discount page and theres a website that does stealth sub box on there that leaves the boot looking nice and tidy.

Clio 1.5 DCI (80)
yeah alpine do a great 1 the SWD-1600 6.5" active sub built-in amp sounds great for that lil bit of xtra bass under your ass lol. you can pick 1 up 4 around £99

I was looking at doing this in my clio, untill i got offerd a 10" vibe sub with a box for £20 ;)

But anyways i did alot of looking around and the alpine seemed like the best 1!!!!