ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basic spec Renaultsport Clio Race Series

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
I'm all signed up for MaX5 now, gonna do a full season and then see how I feel next year :) I don't wanna get in your way down the straights either ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
I'm all signed up for MaX5 now, gonna do a full season and then see how I feel next year :) I don't wanna get in your way down the straights either ;)

Lol, not with us, but within the Nippon/jap cars stuff. You could come and do just one event, whichever is closest to you. Just to test the water.

182cup & 172 racecar
Just incase anybody has missed this elsewhere.

Rockingham 5th April

French cars have their own grid. So lets make it a good one.

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Lol, not with us, but within the Nippon/jap cars stuff. You could come and do just one event, whichever is closest to you. Just to test the water.

Aah, I see. I'd be tempted to come along for a nosey and meet you guys, definitely, but not to race. Already had enough of being arse-raped on the straights and then nearly hitting the back of the car in front every corner as it is, we share our grids with Mk3s...

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Amazing to see Tony missing a sex reference there with all that coming second talk, he really is getting old :(

Will be the first person to go straight from newcomer to old timer in successive years.