ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Barstard Fooken Mongers!!!

Volvo S60 T5

Gets to me car this morning to goto work, some fooken monger decided it was a good idea to kick the sh*t out of my drivers side wing mirror, the glass was hanging down on the wires and the mirror cover was scratched to f**k.

If I get the c**t I will rip his f**king head off and shove it up his mothers arse!!:mad:

Still sorted it at work today:D

Even though youve fixed it at work, its not the point people should be more respectful of other peoples property.

Glad you got it sorted quickly though.

sorry to hear that mate... some people really should be locked up, we go to work to pay for the things we like and someone has to ruin it in a matter of seconds.

Glad u got it sorted tho!

Volvo S60 T5

I wont be parking my car at the end of my road anymore, I try not to park it at the end but hadno choice yesterday.

Why do people have to disrespect other people property, a few cars have been done round my way recently it sux

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Sorry to hear that Mike! About the only safe place to leave your car is a locked fortified garage these days! Worries me ... if its this bad now whats it going to be like when my kids have grown up! Well all be living it castles and never coming out.