ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

barrythecat's Phase1 titanium 172

fitted my front pioneers that were donated by Fantom.....cheers again matey,they sound good.

and also got round to cleaning my interior door pulls,they must have had all 14 years of dirt on them cos they were black.....an hour soak in hot soapy water and a scrub and they are silver again,not perfect but 90% better than before

replaced both handbrake cables and re-greased the rear calipers ;)

also got bored and started polishing my inlets....used a sander/airline and half a tube of autosol.....then gave up after about 3 hours lol...still more to do

As of yesterday my car is destroyed thanks to a virgin media transit on the roundabout by my house...i got spun 180 degrees facing the direction i had just come,also got knocked out.

i have started a thread in the clio discussion section and will add pics of the car at the recovery yard asap.

I have just recently spent all my savings on the belts/dephaser etc and also recently lost my job...no money,no job and now no car:(

Many.
f**king hell!

I know the exact roundabout you mean, I thought it was dodgy.

Let me know if theres anything I can do to help. You going to get the car back so you can break whats left and get some money back? I'd happily offer my help!