ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain Turini Pics!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
make your mind up schwep! get ya balls on the line and do somethng different.............lol

ps got that money for you mate but clio is ill 'til 19th. will organise other transport in the mean time

SchwepTek™
You pick them up from his or meet him half way?

Met him at Exeter services. lol

No longer original Dan ;) lol. .

Eh?! Who's done that?!

You just said it! :rasp:

No longer original Dan ;) lol. I'll get some photoshops up. Can't afford refurb yet anyway.

Do em yourself!!!!

Yeh doing my 182 wheels at the mo but its a pain in the arse LOL!

H&R's ftw..

Cant afford...yet! lol

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Gloss Black sounds god - they made a megane 225 that was blue with gloss black wheels (albeit a slightly darker blue) and it looked ace.

White wheels look good but loads of RB's seem to have that.

You can't go wrong with anthracite though either.

Think the wheels look ok as they are for the time being though and a wicked bargain.

Just won some OZ Super T's on Ebay to replace my standard wheels - but they're silver - might have to get them a diff colour at some point.

SchwepTek™
I really think its down to Anthracite or White!

Any other colour is just gonna look tacky and white is already borderline lol

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
alloy17.jpg
alloy18.jpg
alloy14.jpg

M2 Competition
Either anthracite or black mate. And pick the best colour, dont drive around in something a certain way as you're scared of it looking like someones car the other end of the country, or want to be different to people on a forum etc.

SchwepTek™
^ Yeh cheers dude. I will pick what I want at the end of the day but I just cant decide. I really dont like black wheels so its either anthracite or white lol!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Silver doesn't look rite on racing blue. White on Grey...And seein as everybody has done grey to death, i'd go white.

SchwepTek™
I'm actually really liking silver LOL! Saw an RB 197 with silver wheels and that looked mint too!

Its being lowered this week sometime so i'll get some more pics up then!

ITB'd 182...
cant beleive i missed these! good lad for gettin some speedlines!

gonna have to pop over the bridge to the next south west meet!

photoshoot ftw ;)

SchwepTek™
cant beleive i missed these! good lad for gettin some speedlines!

gonna have to pop over the bridge to the next south west meet!

photoshoot ftw ;)

Defo mate as soon as my springs are on and its had a clean i'll send you a PM and get something organised! :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
its not chrome as in pimp my ride, but discreetly done. I think it would look awesome

SchwepTek™
its not chrome as in pimp my ride, but discreetly done. I think it would look awesome

Yeh would look good. As i said, really liking silver at the minute!

How's the Vee?

Really wanted to buy your old Yozza System, just cant afford it yet. :(

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

How's the Vee?

vee is quality, nah silver on RB looks poo, has to be darker, white doesnt look right either. Trust me shadow chrome i was gonna get the turinis done in that colour, its just like anthracite but shinier not kitchen sink shiny tho

SchwepTek™

How's the Vee?

vee is quality, nah silver on RB looks poo, has to be darker, white doesnt look right either. Trust me shadow chrome i was gonna get the turinis done in that colour, its just like anthracite but shinier not kitchen sink shiny tho

Would be different to! Where the hell would i get paint codes for that? lol BMW i guess....

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
most refurb places have it done as some bimmers have that colour