ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bank Holiday Wax

Williams 2 & 200
Seeing as it isn't raining today I thought i'd give the car a quick clean and first wax. Excuse the crappy mobile pics:

Image153.jpg

Image154.jpg

Image155.jpg

Image158.jpg

Just cocked about with this one:

Image156.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Looks stunning mate. You can do mine if yo want, i can never be bothered to wax. Where in wiltshire you from?

Williams 2 & 200
I'm good thanks, it took me long enough to do this one. I'm from the Marlborough area, dont see many RS's near me.

Megane 225 F1
I always get 10 mins into waxing and think "f**k this"

That beause you need to be in this area more ;) Have you put yourself on the mailing list?

Williams 2 & 200
Nah I havent but I will now. Forgot to show the engine bay, only mod is V6 Filter atm:

Image147.jpg

Williams 2 & 200
Small update from the weekend, gave it a clay, polish, wax, wheel trim and black trim tidy up!

Excuse the camera phone pics was trying out my new HTC

Mirror Roof:
182-3.jpg

Front:
182-4.jpg

Front again:
182-5.jpg

Engine Bay:
182-6.png

And some dodgy editing by me!
182-7.jpg

182-2.jpg

Williams 2 & 200
Cheers guys, just getting into detailing and becoming more of a perfectionist each time i clean it, which is a pain with a black car that wont stay clean :banghead:

Black Sheep
Very Nice job. Can you please tell me how you get the pictures big like that cause mines were crappy links and the good photos were tiny cheers.

Williams 2 & 200
I just used the picture link button on the reply form bud with a direct link to photobucket, i think different photo hosts show them differently so it may be different if your not with photobucket.

RB One Eight Two
Looks nice, but there is something about the second pic that just doesn't look right. The wheels look tiny...

Probably just trick of the light/camera etc