ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

banded steals on a mk3

RS6 C7
i had 8j all round, 9j you might struggle but you could have more room on a mk3. Stretched tyres will be a must though

mk3 dyn s
yes was going for s**t loads of stretch were they a long way out on bk (illegal) and what steels did u band g60 ?

RS6 C7
They were still just about legal on the back, i had 15mm spacers aswell to clear the brake calipers. Not g60s, im not sure what they were to be honest looked looked good though.

mk3 dyn s
no mines disks on back m8 does it depend on the et of the wheels ? cos im thinkg of having them some banded asap n wat size spaces do u think i will need

RS6 C7
depends on the wheel design. mine had a concave dish which caught on the caliper. 10mm cleared it just but i ran 15 to be safe. Tyres caught on arches even after a 10mm stretch so arches had to be rolled.

Black Clio GT
get hold of some new mk3 spares from renailt then band those, garanteed caliper clearance and they wont be buckled........

mk3 dyn s
aww ok just liked the style of g60 steels n was going to buy new as only £150 for set unless renault are cheeper ?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
You'll have to bore the centres out on G60 rims mate, they are 57.1 center bore and Renault are 60.1 (at least i think mk3's are still the same as all the others)