ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badge wrap

Renault clio 200 cup
3cd22bf39a299eac93825292a8bc0398_zps285ab7ae.jpg
[/IMG]
1745d3f340985be7943297cc48fa128f_zps38ad626f.jpg
[/IMG]

I think ive spotted you around in bexhill a couple of times. Car is looking good and i dont actually mind the badges.

You should pop down this way with me and Bobby. for some pics some time.

Renault Clio182 bean
Like that mate, actually looks pretty decent, not something you see on every Clio either but as others have said, it would look better if Jap flag was removed to keep it black and white only

Monaco
I'm going to be that guy but I hate it. The sticker sheets is full of references to Japanese car culture, on a clio. It doesn't make sense. You might as well stick a BMW logo on there while you're at it.

Clio MK3
Looks pretty good, maybe a french flag would look good on it, but as mentioned before pure black and white colour scheme would be best!

Renault clio 200 cup
I'm going to be that guy but I hate it. The sticker sheets is full of references to Japanese car culture, on a clio. It doesn't make sense. You might as well stick a BMW logo on there while you're at it.
Thanks for your honesty, I think I'm going to redo the back one with no jap flag.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Has it got a bit of a blue tint now? Preferred the old one. It's not a bad effort at all though :) keep meaning to do some of this under the bonnet.