ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back into a clio :)

vw bora
After owning a subaru for 6 months i decided i wanted another clio as the £1 per mile for the scooby was taking the p*** so i swapped it for this and after 2 days of saying its staying standard i had brought :
silvertechs (on the way)
clear side repeters (on the way)
type r aerial (on the way)
custom painted engine cover (in the shop)
and thanks to matt and stu at msc sounds (modified sound and customs) i had a RE-Q fitted and a 2000w impulse sub and amp for the stealth system :D and its booked in to have the wheels podercoated and im still trying to find a cup splitter and spoiler, so here we are the new baby :approve:

clio.jpg

clio1.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio4.jpg

Last edited:
  vw bora
should be getting the springs next month untill i can afford the coil overs :) as i agree its way too high, and nope the subaru was costing on average £1 per mile i travelled at full boost

few pics of the audio, not finished yet as its back in the shop this weekend for the door speakers, a full set up and a tidy up of the wires :D
clio5.jpg

excuse the dirty boot lol :
clio6.jpg

vw bora
thought you had a new one i saw it parked up at your work, was the scooby red by any chance?

yeah the scooby was red (for the devil as it was a pain in the ass lol) an it was just a money bucket and police magnet so thought id go back to a lil clio as i missed my cup but wanted abit more extras this time