ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in to a 182, this time BG!

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
So after recently selling the BMW I slowly began looking at 172's/182's again, not long in I started speaking to Mark (Dr Jekyll) about his beautiful BG 182 that he was contemplating selling. A few pm's and phone calls later we came to a deal and I booked flights down to Stansted to meet Mark.

Mark was extremely nice in picking us up from the airport and taken us to his house, thanks again Mark. Once we got to Marks he made us more than welcome, and after a chat and a cuppa we went to see the car. I honestly can't describe how good this car looks in real life, It's a real credit to Mark! He certainly has good taste ;)

So after Mark taking me for a little drive my mind was even more set! We signed the relevant papers, and began the 400 mile trip home. Stopped off in Nottingham last night, got a couple of pictures on the way of coarse.

10108289814_cc0bfb4553.jpg

Untitled by Arran Bell, on Flickr

10113671025_f0d1a5942f.jpg

Untitled by Arran Bell, on Flickr

I've not got much plans for it at the moment except keeping it clean, Marks taste is pretty much the same as mine. Possibly next year I might give the turinis a go on anthracite, however the silver really does make it fresh and I am a fan. I think I might also buy another set of 2118's, as I loved the look of this when Mark had them on.

Thanks again Mark for the great service, was nice to meet you and Emily! Good luck with your new car hunt :)

Superb purchase.

Mark will have been open and honest about everything and you have a very solid car there. It's never wanted for anything! One of the most genuine people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Glad to see it has stayed on the forum.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the kind comments Arran (and Sam). Your complements really means a lot, both on myself and on the car. Im glad your happy with it mate. I shall look forward to see what you do with it :) I couldn't of sold it to a nicer bloke tbh.

Last edited:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks good agreed I loved it on the 2118s though I think black turinis would look ace too

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Looks lovely. Mark really has made a great car there. Look forward to seeing what you can do to improve on it.

Keep the wheels silver. It was my...I mean Mark's best decision.