ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the day when i used to....

Back in the day when i used to come on here alot!

there where things like bhp stats up on here and tables, which would help you figure which cars your beast could beat and which to avoid!!

So i knew which cars my valver would beat, and which ones not to even bother attempting.

I would like to know where the ford focus st-3 225 sit in comparision to renaults.

If some one has links to such a table or a site then please let me know

Many thanks

Clio 1970000000

Very intersting site. Nice to compare my 197 with my older cars (CTR EP3 & Rover 220 turbo). Their figures do not compare to some of the marketing and magazine stats so have they tested the cars themselves?

Forgotten how rapid the original Astra GTE 16v was. Any car that can do 0-100mph in under 20 seconds is quick and that car is over 20 years old!!!

PS 200
Very intersting site. Nice to compare my 197 with my older cars (CTR EP3 & Rover 220 turbo). Their figures do not compare to some of the marketing and magazine stats so have they tested the cars themselves?

Forgotten how rapid the original Astra GTE 16v was. Any car that can do 0-100mph in under 20 seconds is quick and that car is over 20 years old!!!
Ahhh the memories.

Loved my GTE - had it when I was the average age of you lot :eek:

Best part ...
L-Astra-GTE-Dash.jpg