ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in an RS

Nimbus Clio 197
After my 172 Cup getting nicked about 4 years again, I decided to get another RS. I have had a good look around, and have ended up with this little beauty! Nicked the last 2 pictures from the Pistonheads advert by Dan who I bought it off, the first pic is after I had just given it a quick wash when I got home. S far, loving having another one :approve:

View attachment 100792View attachment 100790View attachment 100791

Nimbus Clio 197
Nothing too fancy, sort out a small blow from the cat/mid section, new rear exhaust hangers. Maybe whack on some Eibach Sportlines as well.

AB 182 FF
Seen you last night travelling from the Thatched Cottage towards Westbrook Asda around 10:30pm.

Looked very nice from the quick glance that I had of it.

​Where abouts in Warrington are you from?

Nimbus Clio 197
Cheers :) I live in Sankey, not far from where you spotted me. What were you driving?

Seen you last night travelling from the Thatched Cottage towards Westbrook Asda around 10:30pm.

Looked very nice from the quick glance that I had of it.

​Where abouts in Warrington are you from?

AB 182 FF
Cheers :) I live in Sankey, not far from where you spotted me. What were you driving?

I was in a friends Civic EP, followed by a Fiesta ZS on Schmidts and then a 9N3 Polo GTI.

Probably see you more often then really as I live in Sankey aswell.