ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a Clio, considering an Clio IV Sports Tourer. Pics with bigger wheels?

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hi Guys

My old 1991 Valver, is still the car that i wish i never sold. However i am soon looking at getting a new car. It will have to be something quite sensible though (i have something else for fun). I have been looking at the Sports Tourer, as i really like the look of the Clio IV in wagon form, and i can use the boot space.
I am test driving one tomorrow. Will be a 0,9 90hp petrol, as i really don't drive enough for an oil burner.
I have tried the 3 cylinder in a Clio hatch, i was not really impressed then, but it was only a 75hp? Maybe it will be better tomorrow.

But heres my question. I have been looking for pics of Sport Tourers with different wheels. Would love to see some with bigger wheels, maybe lowered slightly?

Let me see what you got?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I think about 3 people on this forum have a Clio mk4 .. and not a single one is a wagon.

I think you're going to be disappointed*

* in both the lack of pictures, and the "90" French horses Renault have managed to implement into a rather large car.

The 200T I drove didn't feel remotely swift...

Last edited: