ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back from PRO-SPEED !! mint !!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Just got back from my epic journey - set of at 6am this morning, got there at 10am just got in now, V long day but was well worth it for the midsport system, also got it decated.

Another top job by charlie and his men !!

will post pics tomorrow :D

172cup
too many got pro speed system now lol... i need to change mine now.

excellent systems. bought mind second hand... full system, 182 cut out, and janspeed silenced decat.

bloody loud... gonna take back seats out to hear it better. only downside... made no difference to performance.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
yea its really loud, but its not boy racer loud, different kind of noise, its just a little reminder that its a clio RS haha.

I have found it revs a little more freely and possibly a tad more power bottom end, not talking alot of difference, i really like the way it sits in the bumper :)

thinking about one of those maxogen filters too, supose these two togeather will be nice :)