ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back bumper question

2009 200 clio cup
I have a ph2. Clio sport 172 and I was wondering how many different bumpers u get eithe regard to a cup I seen at the shops the other day it had a different back bumper on it maybe you can do it yourself but it had the cut out for the exhaust with a bit of carbon fibre round it looked nice and as mines is different I thought it may be the 182cup as it had 182wheels

Ph2 172 had no cut outs. People cut them out themselves.

Ph2 182 has two cut outs and a little trim over the top. People add these to the 172.

Also, you don't have a Clio Sport. It's a Clio RenaultSport.

2009 200 clio cup
Matt e u referring me to a f.,king moron.............. Funny that for a silly Cnut that don't even know me..... I made a typo thought it didn't matter about the Renault part some people on here are total arsehole to people that are new to owning Clios I have came from owning Sri corsa c's and Cupra r Leon's so Clios are a tad new but at least I know the colour of my Mondail blue 172 cup sweet pea so go do one if you have nothing good to say well don't say it simple ;) n cheers revels for clearing that up for me ooooohhhh and Matt only reason I have asked is I have seen a few 172s with the cut out and the bit of trim round it looks like its a standard part fcuking tosser