ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Axle bolts non sport

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
I'm fitting some 10mm axle spacers to my Clio. Could someone possibly help me and tell me what the bolts are as I need to get longer ones obviously. They are different that the ones from sport I've read. But can't find anywhere the bolts are and what length they are. I've read there's 3 of 1 and and 1 other type.

If someone could help me and tell me what bolts they are and standard length so I could get 10mm longer ones that would be great help to me.

Cheers

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
And no I can't just just take them out and go to a store and ask for 10mm longer, I won't be able to get to a store and I don't have the time for that. :)

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
If they're the same as the sport setup speak to pure motorsport. They'll sell the bolts from their kit separately.

Got sport bolts with the kit, they don't fit. I will take one out tomorrow and just find someone who can identify and give me 10mm longer ones!
Cheers anyway!