ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aww it looks cute

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
untitled.jpg

A number of clios
cant mok the ph quick dude i wish i could have one lol but im under the thumb and im not allowed to swap my clio for anohter clio :dapprove:

hey ! i got one that looks like that :p

DSC00128.JPG

DSC00129.JPG

if anyones interested this was how it looked yesterday just prior to me getting seriously p******d off with it !
DSC001241.JPG

DSC00119.JPG

a fair bit of work (well cutting!) to get it in, but it's now a 3.5 v8 and gives you a grin when you drive it ! not a massive bhp - just under 200 but the torque is tremendous (so is the fuel consumption :( )

it's running raised parabolic springs, on 33" tall, 11" wide off road wheels, full chasis mounted cage, bucket seats + harnesses, when i get off my butt and fit them. And i've got a set of salsbury military axels to collect tomorrow.

x

GORDON you stole my thread :(!!!

wheres my money!!!!

and yes he did guy

mr sleeman - i know you ;) - yes, i've had a red 106 with a "no wall" install in. then a blue 106 with 3 x 15's in a wall. i now run a van with 3 x 15's in.

laura - money was sorted with andy last night after i left you.

G

Last edited by a moderator: