ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awrite everyone

Ritch_Kid26

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Awrite everyone, recently purchased a BG 182, I'm from Glasgow and I'm new to the Renault scene, addicted to the car already, previous owners from this forum are DR Jekyll, Arran_ and Hansthebear.

Ritch_Kid26

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Haha aye that's no far from ma house never used them before tho, they good ? Prices reasonable ?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Haha aye that's no far from ma house never used them before tho, they good ? Prices reasonable ?

I couldn't fault them mate, service was spot on!

EE3D77EF-4810-4126-B410-5BFA90BABAF8_zpslqe7rnan.jpg

27BA34E3-AE5B-4BF1-A716-888D04C1E96B_zpseitwsh3b.jpg

827DF2FB-28AD-418E-8466-B8781AAE3C1B_zps7l0ye97t.jpg

Ritch_Kid26

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Welcome buddy.

As mentioned, it's a good 'un you got there. Been looked after by myself and the others. Get some pics up :smile:
Aye mate it's a wee cracker love it to bits, I intend to carry on you and the others good work, pics coming soon !

Ritch_Kid26

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Welcome mate. Hope I'll be seeing this at the next meet :wink: Should be on the week of 15th December over Glasgow way if you're up for it.
Cheers mate, aye I hope I can make the next meet, need to find out if I'm working but really want to be there

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Awrite everyone, recently purchased a BG 182, I'm from Glasgow and I'm new to the Renault scene, addicted to the car already, previous owners from this forum are DR Jekyll, Arran_ and Hansthebear.
Get a progress thread up already of it!! :wink:

Ritch_Kid26

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Awrite everyone, been working in Norway since just after new year so the clio has been put on hold 😞
I've been saving the pennies tho so progress thread coming soon :smile: