ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

awesome!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Really 300bhp??? :S

Did TWR ever have anything to do with the police?? Or is that a rumour.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Treemendous car to own!

All there cars are maintained really well.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i agree cant see the police bothering with remapping etc anymore, but could be wrong lol....

i'd imagine with it being front wheel drive would put alot of extra wear on the chassis perhaps with miles police do

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RenaultSport clio 18
That means its gone into the workshop 23 times every 5000 miles. Not fully serviced, but to fix separate faults. A LOT of the time its to fix the police equipment, (Blues and twos and radios and data terminals) as thats always going wrong.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RenaultSport clio 18
Police use contractors for repairing and servicing Police cars. They take days and sometimes weeks to fix faults. If the vehicle was serviced every 200 miles or so (About 2 days worth of patrolling) then the car would very rarely be out of the workshop. Mobile repair vans will come and fix small faults (wing mirrors, electrics etc) and each and everything done to the car will be noted down. There are probably 23 things fixed on the car every 5000 miles. But even that sounds very excessive.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
You like your Volvos don't you Fred? ;)

Ex-fuzz stuff goes for cheap as chips!

i love my S60, leather heated seats, aircon, indash 4CD, crusie control, electirc everything and does 150mph (regularly ;))

bit thirsty at high 20's to the gallon, oh well

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Buy it just for the plates. Sell the car and the plates separately and make some monies.

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
i love my S60, leather heated seats, aircon, indash 4CD, crusie control, electirc everything and does 150mph (regularly ;))

bit thirsty at high 20's to the gallon, oh well
Sounds luxury tbh! Love heated leather seats albeit feeling like I've s**t my pants :D

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
best bit about them is if you're in a rush EVERYONE moves out of your way on the motorway, if they don't a constant flashing of the headlights sorts that ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres a couple pictures of mine that I sold to buy my 172 cup

S70 T5 Was running a proven 335bhp and 380lb/ft with lots of work carried out by MLR in manchester, bigger brakes uprated suspension etc. there wasnt one thing i raced that i didnt beat, handfulls of imprezas, evos, e46 m3's, the look on their faces was priceless it used to do 165mph on gps and thats when I lost my bottle. Only down side to it was 10mpg running costs and even driving sensible it would struggle to get 25mpg.

The clio still feels so so slow compared to the mountain of torque i used to have. And the funny thing is the volvo was £400 a year cheaper to insure

IMG_1315.jpg
IMG_1314.jpg