ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome Clio, Amazing Leon !

Oil Burner
Always loved these. Was gutted when they got pulled from the Toca package. They sounded superb and were lapping faster than the BTCC cars on some circuits i seem to remember?

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
I drove one of these a few years ago, they are a lot of fun (and that was the UK spec 'narrow track')

Enjoy

Turbos.
Very nice mate.

Is this the same spec as the black one that is in Britcar or newer? I can't resist showing the pass i did of it at Rockingham ;)

[YOUTUBE]1WEuKiQqh9o[/YOUTUBE]

Also, how is the series? Heard numbers were low? Speaking to Kevin Clarke he's doubting whether it will be around next season!

Seat Leon Supercopa
I think it's a slightly later spec than the cunningham's one. Not sure what that entails, although I know they did have some engine work done for this season.

Nice pass!..Britcar's a bit of a mystery as always! The grids are down, but apparently there's big plans...... (again!)

saw it on ash's fb the other week... monstrous, honestly the first cupra that ive looked at and thought PHWOAAARRR.

Amazing, and so much lighter than i'd have thought too :)

Z4
Just shows how heavy these cars are when a race prepped version is still 1130kg! Even still, 270bhp/ton will be very good fun :) lsd?

very nice cars mate. do the clio cup cars run spacers on the front or do they have a different suspension to a normal clio sport?

Seat Leon Supercopa
very nice cars mate. do the clio cup cars run spacers on the front or do they have a different suspension to a normal clio sport?

AFAIK, they're pretty different. Might have some pics somewhere, will see if I can dig them out.

Seat Leon Supercopa
Just shows how heavy these cars are when a race prepped version is still 1130kg! Even still, 270bhp/ton will be very good fun :) lsd?

Very true, although the cup is 1060 dry any it is tiny compared to the Seat! From tip of splitter to end of diffuser it's all but 4.5m long!

Not sure about the diff, will have a look at the manual!