ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Avon ZZ1

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yeah on my bmw 318 there ok better than most but you could have done better

Used to have them on my old 16" wheels. They were OK for standing water and grip was OK, but they seemed to be far less sticky than say Yokohamas or Potenzas. They also have a very square profile, so major lowering could be a problem.

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 18 November 2002

Used to have them on my old 16" wheels. They were OK for standing water and grip was OK, but they seemed to be far less sticky than say Yokohamas or Potenzas. They also have a very square profile, so major lowering could be a problem.
Oh bugger! Better put the old springs in matey, and look like a 4x4 offroad version of the clio ;)

Scary tyre!

My mate had these on his scoob, like lets go hedgeways and that was in the dry!! even worse in the wet!!!

Not such a good tyre, even the zz3s got slated in the evo tyre test and they are suppose to be considerably better!

Toyos would have been a better option for that price, quickly cancel the order!

Tony

Lionel Richie

Basically i havent got time before Saturday to run around looking for bits of rubber!!!!! I would like Toyos again, but they did wear fairly quickly

ZZ1s last ages apparently, which is not a good thing as they are terrible.

Its rumoured theyre actually made out of wood and not rubber.

Stu.