ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AVG with Win7 64bit

ValverInBits
I've heard there are issues with the new AVG 9 and win7 64bit. I had issues myself when I first used it but didn't stick with it long enough to get to the bottom of it. I'm now using AVG 8.5, but the update deadline is the 1st december.

Anyone else using AVG free with Windows 7 64bit? having problems?

Cheers for any help.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
The problems with AVG 9 are quite widespread tbh, across Vista and W7. Had to install it a few times on my 32bit version.

ValverInBits
Gutted :(
8.5 is absolutely spot on. There's no need for a new one, or to enforce an update.

I wonder if there are any simple methods (ie computer date change) for not 'upgrading'.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
I know! I would leave it a couple of more weeks before trying again. Not sure if there's a way around it apart from installing another free anti virus.

ValverInBits
so, coming back to this, It's now the 2nd. 8.5 is still working fine? hope it stays that way.