ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autumnal RB

RB One Eight Two
I've said it before, but best RB on here. If you ever sell, you know where to find me ;) .

Thanks mate, much appreciated :)

Awesome photos mate, and such a nice motor.

Easily the best colour out of all the RS Clios

Looks brilliant as ever.

Makes me miss mine loads.

Cheers Christopher. Erm have I missed something...? Have you got rid of yours?

Have you sprayed your grilles???

They look uber black? I was going to do it to mine, if they will look like that then I'm convinced!

No mate, they arn't sprayed I just gave the bottom grille a top up with Auto Glym Bumper care, its abit of a chore applying it though as there are so many squares lol. Amazed at how cleaner it makes the front look tbh.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's in storage at my parent's place for winter mate. Gearbox let go on the way home from it's MOT (which it flew through) LOL.

No second gear at all. I'll do the 'box and clutch in March and get it ready for the summer. I've still got the 133 though. I've got some new pics to post of that soon.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
f**king immense as usual Ash. Need to meet up next year for pics mate!

I winter prepped mine 2 weekends ago; over 1k miles later it's proper filthy again, lol.

RB One Eight Two
Amazing ash :)

Cheers Tom. Expect a PM soon as I need another front fog. FML.

It's in storage at my parent's place for winter mate. Gearbox let go on the way home from it's MOT (which it flew through) LOL.

No second gear at all. I'll do the 'box and clutch in March and get it ready for the summer. I've still got the 133 though. I've got some new pics to post of that soon.

Ah glad you still have it mate, even though it needs a new box and clutch :( I must say I do love your 133 aswell, I look forward to seeing the new pics.

f**king immense as usual Ash. Need to meet up next year for pics mate!

I winter prepped mine 2 weekends ago; over 1k miles later it's proper filthy again, lol.

Cheers mate :eek: Yeah we definitely do, we will sort something out for sure. I know what you mean mate, at least mine shouldn't get AS dirty now that I don't have to travel on back roads every day.

RB One Eight Two
Im not sure mate, I want a 200 real bad, I went to have a look at one last week but I'm not sure what to do. The 182 needs a new splitter, undertray and wheel arch liner but just haven't got round to getting them done :( I notice your in Cambridge. I have seen a lush R26 parked down Newmarket Road a few times, is this you? ;)

Shdhdhd
I havent had my r26 for over 3 months. Sold it and and started sharing a brand new corsa with my gf. I then decided I wanted a nurburgring Astra Vxr but couldn't find a decent enough one for a good price. Gone back to looking for a 1*2. Did consider the 197 but think a 1*2 would be better. 200's are nice but I'd personally prefer a cheaper car for some reason now

RB One Eight Two
The R26 was a lovely car. To be honest the one thing which is putting me off a 197/200 is the mpg. My 182 is averaging 37mpg on my daily commute to work which isn't too bad, much better than 25mpg in a 197/200 though lol.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I know this has been rebumped but as always ash, the car and pics look spot on :) The silver wheels do make it look fresh and it's a great example, even on that mileage :)

I love the look of the clean plates withought them being 3/4. I've never noticed this before untill now. Think I'll be doing the same as I don't want the risk of being fined for a slightly smaller plate, but like the clean look.

Gone back to looking for a 1*2.

Eh?! You chop and change so much lol. You shoulda kept the bg. Since owning it I've had no probs. Its hit 65k the other day :eek:

Shdhdhd
Can't help changing cars!! I got bored of black and at the time I couldn't mod it cos of direct line! If I was allowed to mod it I probs wouldn't have got bored so quickly!!