ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autumn 2 - Location Perfection

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
I'd already taken some photos of my 200 down a leafy Autumn lane but I knew I could do better, and yesterday was absolutely perfect - dry with clear skies so off I went looking for locations. I really wanted a long straight road with a total canopy of trees, leaves covering the ground and no traffic at all so I could park the car in the middle for pics. A pretty tall order but I found somewhere:

200-autumn-leaf-lane-1-1280x720-508cf34689100nowm.jpg

200-autumn-leaf-lane-4-1280x720-508cf34798bd8nowm.jpg

200-autumn-leaf-lane-8-1280x720-508cf348546a4nowm.jpg

200-autumn-leaf-lane-7-1280x720-508cf3482b639nowm.jpg

200-autumn-leaf-lane-6-1280x720-508cf3480163dnowm.jpg

Then on the way home snapped these:

200-horseshoe-oct-2-1280x720-508cfed5034ff.jpg

200-horseshoe-oct-4-1280x720-508cfed55b38e.jpg

200-horseshoe-oct-5-1280x720-508cfed58538b.jpg

200-horseshoe-oct-1-1280x720-508cfed4c7973.jpg

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Incredible pictures! Need to get some in the cs calender please!

Already got three in there!

Brilliant mate, how long did it take to find a location that ticked all the boxes lol?

I've been looking since Autumn started, drove past this place yesterday on the way back from Snowdonia - caught a glimpse as I was passing so did a u-turn then went back and scoped it out.

The road is through an archway with gates so it's obviously private (but could be "public private" like National Trust or suchlike). I don't know what was up the road but there was a house just on the left through the gates.

Parked outside then wandered through the gates and I could see a guy sat inside the house reading the paper, back to the window. At this point I thought I'd better not then decided to grow a pair and go for it. Thinking he would definitely hear me drive by I lined up the car then killed the engine and pushed it past the window.

Took a load of shots then decided I wanted the wheels turned, which you can't do with keyless entry without starting the engine. Doh! No-one came out so all worked out ok though.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Love those pictures, was looking for something similar last weekend when I went out but couldnt find anything.

Lovely looking car as well

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Great set of photos you got there...if it was my car I'd be happy having those as desktop wallpapers, which is saying a lot as I don't really go in for car-themed wallpapers! Car looks very fresh and tidy too.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Jesus! That's brilliant, it's so clean it looks like it could be a screen grab from Forza!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Wow!! Never been a big mk3 fan but I think you've converted me.
Perfect location - check
Perfect mk3 - check
Perfect photography - check

Think the 4th picture is my favourite, may have to use as my wallpaper :)