ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automotive Art (Plus Others)

Hi guys,

I've been doing a bit of drawing recently and have decided to make something of it. I'm posting this just to see what you think of my work, but I can understand if it is viewed as advertising, and if the mods feel this is inappropriate, I would be happy to pay the neccessary advertising fees.

Anywho, here is a link to my work, please feel free to comment, and let me know if you have any requests which you feel would benefit my portfolio.

Enjoy!

http://www.cafepress.com/v12tees

I would certainly be able to do some clios... a trophy, or vee perhaps?

cafepress prints them, its a good place to start out until I can sort out printing myself, if the stuff begins to sell, I can look at getting bulk printing done and lower the prices and get more designs going. Its just starting up thats the hard bit!

Would anyone be interested in cost price clios tees? Maybe a group buy or something?