ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autocrash goodies

PH2 Flamer
Picked my new engine cover and inlet mani up for my flamer.

urameruv.jpg

Really nice bloke too. And his work is done to perfection.

Will be getting the fuel rail cover and TB done soon to match.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yeah they are slightly darker than the original anthracite but I think they look even better. I'll get some pics up at some point.

inferno 182.
Thanks for your comments mate!! Nice motor! hope you got you food sorted! cheers for popping down!get your fuel rail down and done mate!
Chris.
Picked my new engine cover and inlet mani up for my flamer.

urameruv.jpg

Really nice bloke too. And his work is done to perfection.

Will be getting the fuel rail cover and TB done soon to match.

PH2 Flamer
Thanks for your comments mate!! Nice motor! hope you got you food sorted! cheers for popping down!get your fuel rail down and done mate!
Chris.

I will do am in the process of getting spares of the bracket, fuel rail cover and TB so i can send them you.

Yeah subway hit the spot. Misses was propper grumpy. Always is when she needs food lol.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
That looks really really good. Well done! I dont normally like the engine covers on, but that looks really nice.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Not dissing yours Ron, but Feates looks a lot better imo (he have the 16v stickers etc). Yours still looks good, but more standard like so it dosnt have the same effect.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Not dissing yours Ron, but Feates looks a lot better imo (he have the 16v stickers etc). Yours still looks good, but more standard like so it dosnt have the same effect.

Mine does have the stickers but for some strange reason it doesn't show up on the first pic lol must be where the light was shining on it.

Yeah I agree that it's not as striking as the other one but I like it coz its quite subtle.

Just need to sort my fuel rail guard out now.

PH2 Flamer
Can either send him yours with a description of what you want.

Or soon your be able to purchase an already painted cover/inlet. Instead of usig your

Pm AUTOCRASH for info/prices

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
How much are the engine covers sprayed to a desired colour. Inferno for instance. And would I have to send my old one too you?