ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finnesse

Just used their products to clean the 172 Cup uphostery, Total 2, and Auto Revive trim dressing.

All I can say is they have left the interior of the car looking refreshed and very good indeed, I've used the trim revive on the external plastic as well not sure if you can but it's worked a treat as it was nearly grey and saves me buying new, the car is used for sprinting/hillclimbs but is driven to events so needs to be in a fare condition forfor some of the long drives, again great products and service.
Awaits John and Colins P**s take:rasp:

Regards Russ.....

Ah, I was'nt sure I've used it everywhere, as said come up a treat, so have I possibly damaged the interior plastic as it looks fine lol?

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
I will not get drawn into it.

Unless Bigash says he uses the same products on his.....

Revive can be used on any plastic, just leaves a glossy finish unless buffed off a few times. All in my experience of course.

Thanks for that,I applied a very mall amount and used a clean Micro Fibre cloth to clean off and it looks like new, I'll ignor the 2 :clown: comments above;)

Regards Russ.............