ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Revive - Review

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Bit of a last min review I'm afraid as I've not long had my car back (The Nismo plastics are new so not worth using on as it looks the same ;))

saqujure.jpg

So this month is Auto Finesse Revive, I've purchased this trim restorer myself as it really is (IMO) the best Semi Permanent trim restorer / protector on the market, versatile and long lasting with the typical ease of application I've come to expect with Auto Finesse products.

With this product a little goes a very very long way, applied via applicator or microfibre (my choice) and simply wipe on and leave for a very shiny finish or buff for a 'as new' finish.

ujajagys.jpg

Before, the mirror base on the Clio looking very grey and faded

anesusyr.jpg

Very clear difference with half the base treated with a nice fresh as new finish.

upy8e5yd.jpg

Full base coated, the difference is clear between pre and post application

ryhynypu.jpg

Beads nicely as well.

Having used Revive before, I've seen a good 3 months of nice black fresh looking plastics and window rubbers, it works very well on the clio grill (although it's a PITA to do the grill due to its complexity)

If you do t have the time to reapply every few months the the permanent trim products are for you, Revive fits a nice gap between a 'quick shine' trim restorer and a Permeant trim restorer.

Defiantly my 'go to' for anything plastic that's a bit faded and needs a new lease of life.

For more information and to buy go here:

http://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/revive-250ml