ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Express Exclusive?r 9-15 Feb Reveal turbo clio sport?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Issue No. 1,152 reveals Renaults new Renault Sport clio 1.6 turbo with 220bhp due for release in 2012.

Anyone else seen or heard of this? Due to emissions laws axe-ing (sp) the 2.0l in favour of smaller boosted engine.

The front bumper is once again controversial. taken off the Zoe concept car :dead:

Sad day when the Clio isnt Revvy N/A.

Saying that there are a lot of facts wrong in this issue in other articles....

LY R26 230 F1 Team
cant find it on the net mate, the ball and chain brought me the magazine this eve.

they claim it's a magazine exclusive.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
View attachment 51830

5219194300_eff1483f5c_b.jpg

Seems Google Images has alsorts going on, but nothig as yet concrete.

Fiesta ST2
hmm if thats the non RS whats the RS gonna look like? looks too sporty for a non sport imo they better not go stick on body kit / archs like a 250 :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
They won't boost the new Clio IMO. Will 100% have the massive badge on front though like the dezir.

phase 1 Clio 172
Auto express make me laugh sometimes with the rubbish they come out with. I work in ford r&d and they always try and guess what is coming out without having any real info on it.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Auto express make me laugh sometimes with the rubbish they come out with. I work in ford r&d and they always try and guess what is coming out without having any real info on it.

They make me laugh because in the same issue they are testing head torches, and slate the LED lensor's beam length, what they dont realise is the focus adjuster goes from spot to flood. Fail for not being able to figure that out...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Those AE pics are as old as the hills.

There is a blue mock up in the new issue, looks OK, but a classic AE shop!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
AE has very little factual content.... I think the new family front black panel as seen on the 250 and 200 will still be in evidence :cool:

BMW 118d
Its a shame that the f4r has been dropped. Im sure that the 1600 turbocharged engine they will be using is the same as the powerplant currently in the Nissan Juke DIG-T 4x4 which runs 190ps, i work for Nissan and think the engine is ace...Be good news for buyers on here as there will be no more cambelt worrys :D