ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Allure 40% Off.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
So what products are people lining from their offerings?

Was about to order a few bits off CarPro but as I'm a bit poor I'm always up for using cheaper stuff

Mainly keen for a new snowfoam, tar remover and a spray on wipe off sealant.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Did some searching on DW and they seem a bit sketchy at the minute so think I'll hold out on ordering anything.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah I read that too, on detailing world?

Seemed bull orders were slow, hopefully mine will be ok lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I read that too, on detailing world?

Seemed bull orders were slow, hopefully mine will be ok lol

Yeah, the last deal they had going on (start of April) took about 4 weeks to arrive for me. After about 10 days they contacted me as my address wasn’t accepted by any courier they tried (I live in a new build) so I gave them an alternative address...3 weeks or so it took from that point!

I think I’ve used them on two other occasions, and to be fair they were absolutely fine, so maybe it was just a one-off.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I’ve tried iron out. It was OK but nowhere near on the same level as ironX imo.

That’s not a dig at auto allure because I’ve tried other iron remover products and they have all also fallen short of ironX.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Yeah, the last deal they had going on (start of April) took about 4 weeks to arrive for me. After about 10 days they contacted me as my address wasn’t accepted by any courier they tried (I live in a new build) so I gave them an alternative address...3 weeks or so it took from that point!

I think I’ve used them on two other occasions, and to be fair they were absolutely fine, so maybe it was just a one-off.
Looks like delays in this batch of orders. Mine has been delayed.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I’ve not got mine either. Sent a message today and they told me it’ll be here tomorrow.

Bit s**t really.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Link?

Seen it. The day of testing the fallout remover may not come lol.

Glad I didn’t order lots.

Last edited:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Quite a few other threads as well along the same lines.

Apparently been around for years just under different names. Would have thought they'd have got the hang of it by now.

I always thought it was weird how active they were on here then suddenly dropped off the face of the earth.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Had an email, it’s on route.

Have read that ref name change. When they were on here I thought they were a fresh company. Nope.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yep I got an email today saying on it way. Hopefully that's not all I get. That's not good reading on DW, I'm not sure any company could revive themselves from that level of customer dissatisfaction. But it sounds like Lee and Fay have figured that out in the past? Shame as the products are good.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
They seem to bombard the market with a load of cheap stuff, which got their name and products out, but then couldn't keep up with demand.
Last time I checked their site, the prices had jumped up quite a bit! I even emailed Lee about becoming a reseller, but their reseller prices were fairly high so gave it a miss