ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

August Photography Competition

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Red & Green

6035107072_a919ee1459_o.png

Had a feeling there would be another lady bird but was hoping not! I like yours better Niall97! Shot this last monday for my 365 only been able to add it to the compo now, heres my attempt:

6063160711_e6a64a7385_z.jpg

4/52 by Guy Sampson, on Flickr

I hope you rescued that ladybird from the sea or did you stick it there ;)

Thanks Wick, think I do prefer that one too :)

RIP Dan
I prefer the wrinkled ones too Brazo.

Got an idea now which I am going to try and sort this week.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to post something up that had my Trophy in it. But then I remembered that the theme this month was "Red" and not "Pink"... :D

<dream> So here's my other red car... </wakeup>

20110814_wiltonsc_017.jpg

Ok, I've only just got my camera so im still learning really. Heres a few from just what I had lying around my flat today.

IMG_0031.jpg

Maybe a bit pink for the actual theme of this month? I took quite a few of this plant but this was one of my favorites.

A little bit of a photoshop with just the red showing the rest in black and white.

IMG_0056-2.jpg

And a bottle of chillies. Not a great picture imo but they were the three things I tried.

IMG_0050-1.jpg