ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi Sport Quattro build

Focus RS + S3
enjoyed reading that, as above, wish i had the ability and the tools :( and dont forget the money lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Wow. Would love something as fresh as this, garage looks awesome with the steps upstairs too

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Very nice in the end.I think i would burst into tears if i seen a shell in my garage and had to work on it.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I was at Autosport with Dave who built the v8 Quattro. I helped my best mate who owns OCS paint get the bodywork straight. I ended up spending hours and hours polishing it. Its by far one of the best cars Ive ever layed my eyes on and was very lucky to have even the slightest part to play with it. Dave is probably one of the most talented builders/auto electricians around. Pretty amazing when you consider it was all built in his double garage.