ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi R8 LEDs on my Clio lol [INSIDE NOW]

Titanium Clio 182
I have now moved the lights inside and they are very bright at night, light the whole rear of the car up so this now saves me fitting a light in the back which I was planning on doing.

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

022.JPG

I think they look better. :D

*************STILL UPLOADING PHOTOS*************************
Give it 5 min please

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Pics not working for me... would be quite interested though.
Always thought it was really dark in the back, needs some sort of courtesy light.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
You could have put them in a better place instead of just in the middle of the roof!

Where do you think would have been a better place to put them?

I quite like them really! Like everyone else has said, I've always thought it was a bit dark in the back

You could have put them in a better place instead of just in the middle of the roof!

Where do you think would have been a better place to put them?

I quite like them really! Like everyone else has said, I've always thought it was a bit dark in the back
Somewhere not as obvious, like in the opposite direction above the rear windows or something.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
oooh, the pics work now..
Umm, looks alright, i would've put it along the seam of something, like that line of trim that is below the handles.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks a lot better than on the front bumper, still far from subtle but we'll get there someday :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol looks like something id expect to see in a taxi to help you count the pennies when your pissed and trying to pay for your fare

Titanium Clio 182
They look ok, I need more wire to hide them out the way. I'll mess about with the further this week.

Golf TDI
im sorry but i think it looked better on the outside ( even though it was chavvy ) but the plus side of having them on the inside is no one can see them apart from whoevers in the car .