ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

au revoir Clio v6

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Well Shes gone to a good home tonight-:approve:

I think she was on a par ( ALMOST!) with Ali & Magpies Vee-

No more FCS in the VEE.. :(

Apart from the iffy number plate all I would have done is painted the calipers & had a nice colour on the logo them-

other than than MINT-

The Recaros totally changed the interior of the car-

With thanks to
TRL for the Recaros & JMS for the late night seat swop....

Cheers
Steve

Fiesta ST-3
lol @ that number plate!

Steve I wish you were based up north so you could find me a decent RB 182!! All the ones remotely close to me are either chav-spec or f*cked!

Listerine & Poledo
Hopefully the next we see of it will NOT be a picture of it backward, tin-top-down, through the front of a primary school

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Stunner! How long had you had her? Mine is in need for those seats :(

and yup, lolz at the plate

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
So this is the one James was on about fitting recaro's too.

Looks lovely mate, shame you've sold it. What are they like to drive in comparison with a 1*2? Still as much fun?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yes the plate is dodge- but I couldnt change it as its not registered in my name-

I had it 3 weeks- ~

They are a total different drive to the 182's- bit heavy, bit clumsy- however the raw speed is a bundle of laughs- drive it with the engine covers off & its deafening...

S

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Was a nice looking car Steve.. Its true about the Trendlines, they totally transform the feeling of the car. As you know.. had them in the BG vee, and transplanted them into the Lunar when I got it. My perfect 255! :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yes all round great seats-

Might have to get another one soon!!!

Steve

i'd actually want to have that plate, just for the reaction n bants. not into that blue one bit but no denying a vee is a vee, mmmmm.

Milltek'd clio 182
How much..? :p

dont know, hampshire is about an hour away, especially if you own a v6 anyway ;). so petrol money and a lift to the church, an a cheeky rev. ummmmmmm, CS discount. i dont know mate, just an idea that i really want to do, as theres no other car stylish enough than these to pull up in lol. If your well up for it tho, send a PM and i will keep you in my inbox and i will come direct to you when i have sorted a wedding date. lol cheers mate

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
dont know, hampshire is about an hour away, especially if you own a v6 anyway ;). so petrol money and a lift to the church, an a cheeky rev. ummmmmmm, CS discount. i dont know mate, just an idea that i really want to do, as theres no other car stylish enough than these to pull up in lol. If your well up for it tho, send a PM and i will keep you in my inbox and i will come direct to you when i have sorted a wedding date. lol cheers mate

Haha.. sounds like its going to cost ME money.. lol