ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Attempt 2! ..Sunday - 16 • 05 • 2010 !

Italian 3.2 V6
After organising the below (link) meet and only managing to do half due to me smashing up my sump.. Me and the lads involved on the day are more than keen to re-do the meet/run out and actually complete the run this time ;)

so in the link below is the original thread (including the route) and will be the same plan of action but obv and a diff date.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=491274

so I hope to see a few more faces.. Nixxy, BenG n Gib ;) haha. Was a great turn out last time and were lucky with the weather. So let's just hope This ones is even better and we complete the run!

PSJ.

Clio 182 Trophy
Unless my car blows up on Track in 2 weeks time im well up for it !

I wont be meeting at Penrith though, Ill see you guys on route somewhere. Can I make a suggestion about the route, I think its too big, + you missed out an epic road near Hawes ;) .
Its like an hour and a half for me to the meeting/finishing place and the route it 205 miles long !

:cool:

Italian 3.2 V6
Fair enough ben, just have ago on google at adding removing a couple roads that you know are good. Try not to do it too much as we all like the roads we went on.. (To hawes) didn't get go on any others from there :( lol.

PSJ.

Italian 3.2 V6
... Which weekend u free? We can always re-arrange to suit. That date was just chucked in lol.

PSJ.

Italian 3.2 V6
No no, like i said the original date was jus fired in randomly, most weekends are fine for me. Il set it for the weekend after then russ ;)

plus, the more who can come the better!

PSJ.