ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

asus laptops - any good?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Asus make damn good motherboards ! don't have any experience of their laptops though.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
Nah their s**t

and what are you basing that on?

we sell these at work, i hadnt heard of them until started there (18 months ago). We sell quite a few and I've only had to do 2 warranty claims.

The fact they come with 2 year global warranty is big selling point.

Very nice screens, normally good spec (built in webcams, card readers, bluetooth etc) and the higher end products have very nice finish to the casing.

All at competitive prices too. We have several CAD users using the ASUS Lamborghini VX2, very nice bit of kit

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Never really used them although we have a IT suite full of ASUS desktops at one of the schools I work at and they are constantly needing reinstalling and stuff going wrong with them

Mazda MX5 1.8
my gf has had one for about 3 years now

for the price we paid at the time it has been excellent. not one real problem

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
as iv asid lots of times on here, my dad has had one for about 3 year with no problems at all. I've had a loads of laptops over the years and the Asus seems really decent and well built. (not as much as my thinkpad but they are the ultimate in build quality) :)