ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AST's from Demon Tweeks

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Just had the 2016 Demon Tweeks book and you can now get AST from DT, so you don't have to deal with Curtis.
Don't know how the prices compare but may get CS discount as well.
£1450+vat sportline 2 5100
£2890 +vat club sport 5200
£3150+vat 5300

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I was involved in a thread recently in with Curtis on Facebook, and he stated that every order through any company in the uk goes through him still.

Are you sure as i ordered AST bearings from KAM Racing and they got them direct from AST Netherlands. it took 3 days and they where cheaper than going through Curtis at AST Uk

Are you sure as i ordered AST bearings from KAM Racing and they got them direct from AST Netherlands. it took 3 days and they where cheaper than going through Curtis at AST Uk
Yup

image.jpg1.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Thats straight as Mr woodman gave me a 14 day lead time for the bearings and KAM got them within 3 days

Clio 182
What is it with this Curtis guy at AST.....literally never read a good word about the bloke/company yet everyone raves about the product. So off putting when they're not exactly a cheap set of coilovers, last thing I want is hassle and false promises when I buy good stuff! Doesn't seem to be any answer?

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I've dealt with him before for fiesta championship use coilovers and never had an issue, even had to send a set back and they were turned around within the week.

Maybe the clio ones are harder to get hold of?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
What is it with this Curtis guy at AST.....literally never read a good word about the bloke/company yet everyone raves about the product. So off putting when they're not exactly a cheap set of coilovers, last thing I want is hassle and false promises when I buy good stuff! Doesn't seem to be any answer?
There's 2 sets for sale in the classifieds section currently. Sensible prices as well......

Clio 182
There's 2 sets for sale in the classifieds section currently. Sensible prices as well......

Thanks, just replied to one thread now.
Not going to lie I'm a little apprehensive when buying 2nd hand, My idea of mint never seems to match other people's!
Think if I was going for them I'd get brand new, would be nice to read more positive things about the main distributor though!!

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Thanks, just replied to one thread now.
Not going to lie I'm a little apprehensive when buying 2nd hand, My idea of mint never seems to match other people's!
Think if I was going for them I'd get brand new, would be nice to read more positive things about the main distributor though!!
Don't be put off mate, it's not just Curtis that can refurb them. He's a genuinely nice guy tbf and that's why it makes it so much more frustrating when he doesn't do as he promises.