ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

...Assassin's Creed...

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
the footage was taken on 360. it'll all be good regardless, love the way the guy walks through the crowd and then blends in as a monk! wicked.

Lee

BMW M2C
the footage was taken on 360. it'll all be good regardless, love the way the guy walks through the crowd and then blends in as a monk! wicked.

That's one of the most impressive things in it. Think what happens in other games where you walk through groups of people, GTA, Crackdown, Saints Row etc. they just stand there or get in the way not moving. If they pull that off that will be a true next gen feature.

That's not an easy thing to achieve.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i was impressed how the assassin reacted s he walked into people. looked very smart.

not the most subtle of kills though lol i would have hacked the dudes head off and then run for the top of the houses!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i would have got on the bloody horse!! aparently you get more poitns for the more people who see you kill him, i think so anyway.

Nippy white cup
This really does look awesome. I love the way people were watching him climb and that can get you spotted by guards

Chris

1.8 Civic EX
seen vids of this aages ago...been looking forward to it for a long time now. really does look impressive! just jope they don't make the game too short alla Gears of War

game looks amazing, i need to get a 360 lol, my pc has same graphics as a ps2 and not really cutting it lol

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
A few months back some stupid lady revealed this games plot!

if you want i can give you the llink

1.8 Civic EX
that site is blocked by work! haha that's handy...hopefully I'll forgte about this thread by the time I get home and I won't be tempted to click it!