ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassins Creed average rating rocked

1.8 Civic EX
I personally love it. Definate simularities to Hitman but I loved the Hitman games too.

It's great launching yourself from the roof of a building, landing on the back of some totally unsuspecting guard and shoving your hidden blade through the back of his neck lol

just atack the guards randomly (I prefer the archers as there isn't normally many others around to come after you)

or just randomly walk up behind a guard in crowded street, stab him straight in the back and keep walking lol it can be done so subtly that no-one knows who killed him...

the nights Templar are double hard barstewards though. Best off getting them by suprise rather than having a sword fight with them..

Nippy white cup
I'm with Rhino on this...loving it! At the moment I love running up to an Archer and chucking him off the top of the building and the crowd gathering round the body. Best bit for me is fighting 4 or 5 guards and using the counter moves...pity you can't record the game then watch from different angles.

Chris

1.8 Civic EX
I'm with Rhino on this...loving it! At the moment I love running up to an Archer and chucking him off the top of the building and the crowd gathering round the body. Best bit for me is fighting 4 or 5 guards and using the counter moves...pity you can't record the game then watch from different angles.

Chris

yes the counters are quality. I think what counter you move you do depends on what attack your blocking and how close you are the to attacker. Some quality moves in there, and yes if you could record a "level" that would be great to watch back afterwards with nothing on the HUD and various camera angles..

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Im not saying its sht lol. Im just saying that it isnt the greatest game of the year!!

I think it would have been great if you could use money to maybe purchase food, weapons, ect!

Anyway I believe this is the 1st of many ACs. I remember someone from the dev team saying that this was a franchise game (like gta)?!!

Im not saying its sht lol. Im just saying that it isnt the greatest game of the year!!

I think it would have been great if you could use money to maybe purchase food, weapons, ect!

Anyway I believe this is the 1st of many ACs. I remember someone from the dev team saying that this was a franchise game (like gta)?!!

^^^^^^^^Agreed , i think it's just a bit dull, i seem to be spending most of my time on horse back at the moment!

I'm not the sort of gamer who just loves the killing like in deadrising, and running round with no direction!

I like a bit of resource managment , just a tad of the RPG , and the odd set piece!

Just a bit of a let down for me which is a shame , as this should of been right up my street!

RS Meg 175
more enjoyable than farking Halo 3 more hype for that than AC and that was just like the last 2 freaking Halo's lol

Whats the next game to look forward to? got to be one before GTA hasnt there?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i have it on the PS3 and tbh it's the first time i've played on the machine in ages! the 360's had Orange Box, skate, COD4 and forza to keep me happy

i'm still loving it atm

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i'll have completed my PS3 copy soon Brazo

i'm not keeping it afterwards, make me an offer in a week or so?

it's "as new"

dk

911 GTS Cab
just started playing this today and its pretty good, although the screen tearing is appaling, not sure if its the ps3 or the game but its very noticeable.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
As said its a bit boring and no story line but the stealth of killing guards etc is good!!

Also earning money to buy food and stuff would have been good!

Bring on GT5 GTA4 and MGS4

i cant be arsed to play it any more its just soooo boring and repetitive its the same thing time and time again although i like climbing buildings :)

Disappointing given they spent over 2 years producing it. :(

very! i will give them that its stunning and plays very well but the actual content is below par every mission is the same so far does it get any better than save citizen pickpocket, interrogate ??

1.8 Civic EX
It would be better if the missions had more story line to them they bore me

eh?!?! the whole game is one big story line?!?!

do you do every bit of investigation before assissinating the main guy or just do the bare minimum?

Listen and watch every bit and the whole story line and reasons why you need to assissinate is explained. I think it might be the shear ammount of storyline that makes the game a little boring...

personally I'm not bored of it yet and I'm just over half way through having completed every piece of investigation, found every high spot and saved every citizen on the way...

It would be better if the missions had more story line to them they bore me

do you do every bit of investigation before assissinating the main guy or just do the bare minimum?

Listen and watch every bit and the whole story line and reasons why you need to assissinate is explained. I think it might be the shear ammount of storyline that makes the game a little boring...

personally I'm not bored of it yet and I'm just over half way through having completed every piece of investigation, found every high spot and saved every citizen on the way...

i do every bit and thats what is making it boring its just so repetitive

1.8 Civic EX

i do every bit and thats what is making it boring its just so repetitive

fair play...I think the game is very "marmite" love it or hate it...

have you tried going for the acheivments at all? like the kill 25 guards in one fight and last in a fight for 10mins etc...?

1.8 Civic EX
ok cool...I don't really know what I'm trying to prove or even why I'm trying to defend th game lol just having an argumentative day I guess..I'll stop now lol

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Just completed this lol, after having it just under a year... TBH I found the endin goog, but the game was soooooo boring its unreal. Just too repetative imho.

Hope the 2nd ones better?.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh got too bored to complete it, had some good ideas but not bothered about another 1