ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[XB360/PS3/Wii] Rock Band 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just thought I'd put this up for those who love these kind of games. I can't justify paying out for a keyboard and the other instruments, but even with that in mind, it's getting some bloody good reviews. Eurogamer 10/10, for a start!

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/971478-rock-band-3/index.html

Averaging close to 94%.

Rock Band 3 will have an incredible 83-song setlist, as well as support for the over 1,500 existing Rock Band tracks (Rock Band and Rock Band 2 discs, DLC, track packs, AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack, LEGO Rock Band, and Green Day: Rock Band). The setlist contains songs from some of the best bands from around the world, including bands that have never appeared in a music game! Don't think it stops there - the regular weekly DLC releases will continue after Rock Band 3's release.

Clio 172
my mrs is getting me this for xmas so i gotta wait. Was in the shop getting ready buy it and she told me i cant because she already has lol. Going by the reviews tho its gonna be epic