ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ashby Folville??

Clio trophy 355/500
even though it is winter the dates have been set for ASHBY FOLVILLE for in the new year.

there is a couple of great roads leading up to Ashby A606 and the A607 towards melton mowbray.

this is a car and bike meet of all types vintage to brand new cars and bikes.

the dates start 10th April 2012 and they run on the second tuesday of every month.

burger stands, sweet shop, spit roast pork and a local pub with local ales or your standard lagers.

hope to see some folks down there as last year it became HUGE!

be there early if you want to get on the show field like 16.30!!

see you soon

tommy

L40MMY renault clio trophy 355/500

Z4 Coupe
Ive heard it supposed to be pretty good. Sounds like an opportunity for an East mids meet!

Clio trophy 355/500
i agree!! east mids get together! its a case of getting there early to get on the cricket field or meet up before hand and turn out in force? theres me and a mate with a 172 cup which will go as often as shifts let us

Clio SilvGP 28/50
is this going to be big on the 10th april? i used to live in wigston but moved to walsall still good to come? .... will bring a few people that i know altho might not be clio's. whats the best time to get there and a possible postcode

cheers sean

BG 182 FF
I used to to go in my civic jordan, can't wait to get down those b roads in the 182, should meet at the mcdonalds on the big round about near mkt harbarough and all go in convoy from there.

Can't wait, hope the weather holds out.

Joe

Clio trophy 355/500
le14 is the start of the postcode!!
i'll b starting out at hobby horse on the a46 but wen leaving ill head towards mkt harbs as that is the best rd ever!!
i should hopefully b on the show field/cricket pitch i'll post card you if i see ya cars or photos will go in spotted as a midlands meet ;)
av fun drive sensible cops WILL b there!
lommy

BG 182 FF
What was the turn out like, I won't start going until the nights stay lighter for long, cops are all over it now Joe

d5n

RB 182 FF
It was a pretty good turn out considering the weather and temperature. There wasn't many cops there this time.